Monday, February 22, 2010

Classic Campisi

In her own words:
Graduated from AU in 2006 & graduated with a Masters of Education in School Counseling in 2008. I am enjoying my milestone, but I do miss those carefree days in Auburn. Little did I know then!! I married my best friend in October, 2009. I am looking forward to starting a new chapter in my life, but no matter where life takes me, I will always be Auburn and Love it! War Damn Eagle!!

I believe... the best things in life contain chocolate. I believe I'm always right (except when I'm wrong). The closer I get to it, the more I believe that thirty is the new twenty. I believe in my unalienable right to the perfect pair of shoes. I believe if you really want to know how you look, don't ask your mother, your sister, or your best friend. Ask a four-year-old.


2 comments:

The Jazzy Belle said...

Love this post!! She's got so many fun outfits and outtings!!

Unknown said...

Haha! I know!